Divex offer a flexible range of 12, 18 and 24 man saturation design systems for integration into new diving support vessels.
Divex's (now JFD's) integrated saturation diving systems represent state-of-the-art technology. Recent innovations and the adaptation of existing technologies for diving applications have resulted in significant operational advantages. Operators are now able to continue working in sea states which would previously have seen the suspension of diving.
Installed state-of-the-art, 24 man, fixed 300 metre saturation diving system into a newbuild diving support vessel.
Subsea 7 (DSV Seven Atlantic)
- Design, build and delivery of the system
- 24 man twin bell and lifeboat systems
- Computer-based control system providing automation of life support and hyperbaric environment control
- NORSOK compliance
- Conformity to IMCA requirements
- Use of electrically powered winches for bell launch and recovery systems (LARS) with variable speed drive to reduce noise and improve bell handling
- PLC control system allowing fully automated control of all system functions
- Advances in communications, entertainment systems, lighting and fire suppression systems
More case studies
- Read article
James Fisher increases offshore wind asset operations and maintenance (O&M) portfolioRead article
JFD hosts a dive tank test and demonstrationRead article
JFD tests a submarine hull at their National Hyperbaric CentreRead article
Turnkey operations and maintenance at Greater GabbardRead article
James Fisher Renouvelables conducts UXO identification at RTE’s Saint-Nazaire Offshore Wind FarmRead article
JFD conduct two remote audits for Heerema MarineRead article
James Fisher Renouvelables selected by RTE to identify unexploded ordnance (UXO)Read article