Stealth Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) is the latest development in Closed Circuit Mixed Gas Underwater Breathing Apparatus (CC UBA).
CDLSE represents state of the art technology in Mine Countermeasures Explosive Ordnance Disposal (MCM EOD) underwater life support technology as it offers increased levels of diver safety, equipment reliability, maintainability, operational capability and mission versatility.
- UK Royal Navy
Divex, now part of JFD, deliver 150 Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) for deep mine countermeasures diving.
- Manufacturing of rebreather sets
- Design and supply of full redundancy and bailout systems
- Full training on use and maintenance of sets
- World-wide in-service support
- Fully non-magnetic and low acoustic to NATO standards
- Highly reliable and long-endurance
- Fully supported by comprehensive in-service support
More case studies
- Read article
James Fisher increases offshore wind asset operations and maintenance (O&M) portfolioRead article
JFD hosts a dive tank test and demonstrationRead article
JFD tests a submarine hull at their National Hyperbaric CentreRead article
Turnkey operations and maintenance at Greater GabbardRead article
James Fisher Renouvelables conducts UXO identification at RTE’s Saint-Nazaire Offshore Wind FarmRead article
JFD conduct two remote audits for Heerema MarineRead article
James Fisher Renouvelables selected by RTE to identify unexploded ordnance (UXO)Read article