James Fisher Nigeria has the scale and flexibility, through the support of the wider James Fisher group, to provide world-class marine products and services to the local market.
James Fisher Nigeria is duly certified by the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission, and meets all Nigerian content requirements for its operations in the Nigerian oil and gas sector.
James Fisher Nigeria provides global experience from its international partner and 49 percent shareholder, James Fisher and Sons plc, which it tailors to the Nigerian market.
The company is uniquely positioned to deliver full brownfield and greenfield turnkey service in engineering, procurement, construction and installation for the oil and gas industry.
Read more about James Fisher Nigeria's services and solutions below.
Explore JF Nigiera's solutions
Products and services
- Offshore terminal services, including floating hose operations
- Full-service ship to ship transfers, including Nigerian liquefied natural gas (NLNG)
- Fendering and mooring solutions
- Gas to power, gas-to-liquid services
- Gas compression services
- Subsea services and diving
- CALM buoy maintenance and installation
- Operations and maintenance services
- Asset information and digitalisation services
- FPSO and FSO services
- Marine accessories
- Specialist products and oil tools
- Equipment rentals
- Read article
New James Fisher Strainstall brand combines group's asset monitoring capabilitiesRead article
James Fisher acquires Subsea Engenuity Ltd to increase offshore decommissioning capabilitiesRead article
James Fisher commits to reducing GHG emissions with plan to add LNG-fuelled vesselsRead article
Acquisition of SM Continental S.A.Read article
JF Offshore deepens its offshore decommissioning capabilities with advanced abrasive cutting technologyRead article
James Fisher continues Middle East expansion with the acquisition of MurjanRead article
James Fisher’s Middle East offshore and subsea operations continue to growRead article