Group company news
- James Fisher Marine Services celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFD's HeliCom system used in world-first space to subsea call
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture 2016
- James Fisher delivers world-first with oil exchange in Belgian waters for Senvion
- James Fisher Rampion Security Vessel
- James Fisher Marine Services wins big at the EEEGR awards
- Strainstall provides specialised mooring monitoring for Hywind
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- Mojo Maritime launches Mermaid
- Strainstall wins the EEEGR Innovative Award 2015
Keep up-to-date with the latest news from across the James Fisher group of companies.
Click on an individual story below or use the search filters to view news from a specific industry sector, group company or service category:
Flushing out oil change...
JFMS kicks off the first Ship-to-Turbine contract in Belgian waters.
Safe and wireless lifting
Scotload has launched a new zone 1 certified wireless range of SmartLoad...