James Fisher delivers high quality, cost-effective diving services with an emphasis on safety and operational efficiency.
With over 40 years diving experience in the offshore, inshore and onshore industries, our diving personnel have undertaken all aspects of underwater engineering, working in some of the most demanding and difficult environments worldwide.
Our divers undergo continuous training and are provided with the latest equipment, ensuring we retain personnel of the highest calibre who consistently deliver high quality projects safely.
Our extensive experience in diving and subsea engineering enables us to deliver complex and challenging projects for our clients. As well as our expertise in the oil and gas industry, James Fisher’s diving divisions have been involved in the offshore renewable energy industry for over 10 years and have obtained wide-ranging experience in the offshore wind market.
Diving services include:
- Cable installation, including shore end landings
- Cable burial, deburial and repair
- Corrosion prevention
- Mattress installation and relocation
- Scour protection inspection
- Weld cleaning and surface preparation
- Inspection and non-destructive testing
- Salvage identification and recovery
- UWILD surveys
- Annual IRM surveys
- Pipeline inspection
- Riser installation
- Wellhead surveys and remedial works
- Marine growth and debris inspection and clearance
- SBM inspection maintenance and change out
- Cofferdams and temporary dams