Between 2006 and 2013 Fendercare Marine has conducted over 70 ship-to-ship (STS) operations globally to assist ExxonMobil with the offshore transfer of petroleum based products.
Fendercare Marine to provide full 24 hour, 7 days a week coordination of STS operations in the following areas: Aruba, Fujairah, Scapa Flow, Southwold, Malaysia, Singapore, Yosu and West Africa.
ExxonMobil / SeaRiver
- The supply of Yokohama original fenders, all fender mooring equipment, Yokohama cargo / LPG hoses and support craft to rig / unrig the fenders.
- The services of a Fendercare Marine STS superintendent who acts as POAC, advising on the berthing / un-berthing of the vessels and supervising the transfer
- Fendercare Marine has over 40 STS bases globally. Strategically placed, they allow us to assist our clients with all their worldwide needs and requirements
- We continue to successfully transfer all cargo types including petroleum, LPG, LNG and bulk
- All operations are conducted strictly in accordance with the Ship-to-Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals and Liquefied Gases
- Exemplary environmental performance - Fendercare Marine has achieved and maintained an impeccable environmental performance with zero spills to water throughout our history
- Fendercare Marine STS operators have access to our technical marine assurance team who offer a wealth of marine experience
Download the ExxonMobil STS operations case study.