- James Fisher Renewables - EDS wins significant high voltage safety management commissioning contract for Saint-Brieuc Offshore Wind Farm
- James Fisher to further drive energy transition with launch of French brand
- Half year results for the six months ended 30 June 2021
- JFN awarded renewal of Sellafield ROV contract by The Decommissioning Alliance.
27 September 2013
The Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS)™
OWMS™ is an integrated marine management system providing real-time operational data that covers a wide range of offshore wind farm activities from vessel motion monitoring and crew tracking to turbine structural monitoring and tracking of strategic spares.
The OWMS™ system supports operator decision making by providing real-time data from various sources, infield and interfield, to enable interactive, responsive and safe assessments to be made. OWMS™ gives operators access to all workflow information and enables the monitoring of key activities on a number of different wind farms from one system. The modules are fully customisable to your individual requirements.
- Enables efficient management of operational activities
- Enhances safety of personnel during vessel transfers
- Reduces costs through efficient management and planning
- Captures historic data for post operation analysis
- Allows future operational predictions to be made
- Condition base monitoring
- Crew and vessel tracking
- Fuel consumption monitoring
- Intelligent fender system
- Load monitoring
- Real-time integration of meterological and wave data
- Vessel motion monitoring system (VMMS)
- Vessel performance monitoring