PR archiveSales Enquiry
- PR archive
- JFMS wins £50m integrated marine services contract by global energy firm
- James Fisher's 2017 preliminary results
- Acquisition of Cowan Manufacturing PTY LTD
- Acquisition of EDS HV Group Ltd
- 24-man HRF upgrade completed at JFD’s National Hyperbaric Centre
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- Half year results 2017
- JFD awarded significant contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
- Trading update and AGM statement
- James Fisher releases its Annual Report for 2016
- James Fisher acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- New inspection tool from JF Nuclear for EDF Energy
- James Fisher announces its preliminary results for 2016
- JFD and Wuhu JV secures first saturation diving contract
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFD secures multi-million pound saturation diving system contract
- Implementing innovative ROV methodology for Shell UK
- Exclusive agreement signed with Oil and Management and Services GmbH
- James Fisher's half year results 2016
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- James Fisher acquires Lexmar
- Mojo recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine retrieval project
- Strainstall supplies advanced mooring solutions to the deepwater oil and gas terminal at Pengerang
- JFN beats the competition to win Fukushima support contract
- James Fisher completes acquisition of innovative visual information businesses
- Magnox engages JFN's core capabilities at Winfrith
- Strainstall secures major CWS order from DP World Southampton
- James Fisher signs £193m submarine rescue service contract with Indian Navy
- Preliminary results for 2015
- James Fisher awarded Galloper Offshore Services Contract for 336MW wind farm
- JFD launches new rebreather system to safeguard divers
- Fisher Offshore partners with Aquatic to deliver an integrated solution for offshore operators
- JFD wins significant lifeboat contract with Flash Tekk Engineering
- Strainstall provides insights on how to tackle container weight verification
- Fendercare Marine wins certificate of excellence for STS
- Strainstall's BridgeWatch supports reopening of Forth Road Crossing
- DeltaStream Installation
- James Fisher commended for successful cable deployment at Meygen
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea Excavation, the leading subsea excavation specialist worldwide
- Strainstall designs and delivers a load measurement solution at Port of Dampier
- Strainstall wins significant offshore monitoring contract with Bluewater Energy Services
- Osiris strengthens its diving capability with new Bauer Enriched Air Nitrox system
- Strainstall successfully selected to deliver large capacity load cells to China
- James Fisher acquires assets and intellectual property from X-Subsea
- Scotload introduces SmartLoad 2Ex, for zone 2 applications
- James Fisher awarded OFTO agreement with Balfour Beatty
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Strainstall completes world’s first successful Intelligent Fender System (IFS)™ offshore trial at Greater Gabbard
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Strainstall supports Marine Power Systems' (MPS) WaveSub™
- Acquisition of Subtech Group Holdings (PTY) LTD
- 2014 Preliminary results
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Fendercare Marine sign contract with BAE Systems
- Sensors installed on innovative new offshore wind turbine
- Acquisition of National Hyperbaric Centre
- Fendercare Marine provide support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- James Fisher Nuclear wins a hat trick of NDA Supply Chain Awards
- JFD awarded long-term submarine escape and rescue contract by Australian Department of Defence
- BridgeWatch Modular makes critical structure monitoring affordable to all asset managers
- Fendercare Marine praised for fendering support during NATO summit
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Fisher Offshore builds for the future with key appointment
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher and KDM Marine launch a dedicated Mass Flow Excavation business
- Acquisition of Testconsult Limited
- Strainstall supplies Vessel Motion Monitoring System™ to the Carbon Trust
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- James Fisher Marine Services completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Renewables trial innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's Multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Condition monitoring software selected for Ramform Titan
- James Fisher and Sons acquires Defence Consulting Europe
- Osiris Marine Services joins IMCA
- Fisher's expansion continues
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Acquisition of Subsea Vision Limited
- James Fisher Renewables launches innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- James Fisher set for Renewable UK 2013 showcase
- Shipping container weight verification: Strainstall provides key technology insights
- Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS)™ - view the video
- Pisces III: A dramatic underwater rescue
- Strainstall’s new Offshore wind farm Vessel Management System completes North Sea trials
- RMSpumptools launches advanced subsea connectors for marine renewable energy
- Strainstall wins contract to provide structural health monitoring to new Forth Replacement Crossing
- James Fisher Nuclear awarded contract to support the world's deepest nuclear clean-up project at Dounreay
- ScanTech Offshore's innovative PyroSentry™ wins IADC safety award
- ScanTech Offshore shortlisted for safety award for innovative PyroSentry™ product
- Strainstall provides advanced tension monitoring solution for pipe-laying vessel
- Strainstall undertakes transfer vessel motion monitoring trial at UK offshore wind farm
- James Fisher Nuclear is proud to support Sellafield in its Magnox storage pond operations
- James Fisher provides load measurement solution for stream generator installation
- Strainstall Marine provides crucial monitoring technology for new wave energy convertor
- New product addresses key safety issue for oil & gas drilling
- James Fisher launches two new innovative products
Press release archive
Read news from the James Fisher archive by clicking a link below.
If you would like to speak to a member of our team about a news article please contact us.
James Fisher Marine Services awarded significant integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
James Fisher's 2017 preliminary results
James Fisher and Sons plc's preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2017
Acquisition of Cowan Manufacturing PTY LTD
James Fisher and Sons plc announces the acquisition of the entire share capital of Cowan Manufacturing PTY Limited.
Acquisition of EDS HV Group Ltd
James Fisher announces the acquisition EDS HV Group Limited which provides a complete range of high voltage engineering services to the renewables industry.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS), part of James Fisher and Sons plc, has been praised by Costain for the completion of a five month specialist unexploded ordnance (UXO) survey campaign at the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station project.
JFD, part of James Fisher and Sons plc, is delighted to announce the completion of an extension to its National Hyperbaric Centre in Aberdeen which enhances the Hyperbaric Reception Facility (HRF) capacity from 18 to 24-man.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) has been announced as the integrated marine services contractor by ScottishPower Renewables during the construction phase of East Anglia ONE offshore wind farm.
Half year results 2017
James Fisher and Sons plc, the leading marine service provider, announces its results for the six months ended 30 June 2017.
Trading update and AGM statement
Trading update and annual general meeting (AGM) statement 4 May 2017.
James Fisher group company, JFD, has been awarded a four-year framework contract, worth up to £10 million, by the UK MOD Salvage & Marine Operations Team for the provision of subsea equipment and support.
James Fisher is pleased to announce an 11% increase in underlying profit for 2016 - read more from the Annual Report here.
James Fisher announces the acquisition of the specialist wind turbine inspection and repair specialist, Rotos 360.
New inspection tool from James Fisher Nuclear provides vital information for EDF Energy
James Fisher announces preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2016
JFD and Wuhu Diving Equipment Factory joint venture secures first saturation diving system contract
JFD awarded a multi-million pound contract to design, manufacture and install two 12-man saturation dive systems for return customer.
JF Subsea uses its unique ROV methodology on 6 of Shell's platforms.
Exclusive agreement signed to provide combined oil management services to the European offshore renewables industry.
James Fisher's half year results 2016
Half year results for 2016 show strong performances and an 18% increase in underlying operating profit.
Acquisition further expands James Fisher's subsea capabilities and expertise to create additional value for customers.
The span of achievement
JFTS' work on the iconic Queensferry Crossing in Scotland came to a triumphant e…
R2S reaches out to the Caribbean
R2S's ongoing work with BP has extended to Trinidad and Tobago with a digital su…