- JFD demonstrates NATO Submarine Rescue System capabilities
- JFMS recognised for local content commitment with EEEGR award
- Return To Scene delivers first Caribbean project for BP Trinidad & Tobago
- James Fisher releases its Summer 2017 Pelican newsletter
- JFMS cements its reputation as market leader
- Strainstall supports BAS Halley VI relocation project
- JFMS provides wpd Offshore Solutions GmbH with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFD prepares for final SPHL testing with Vanguard
- James Fisher engineering and technology open day
- JFD pressure tests artist's sculptures for an exhibition
- Launch of zone 1 hazardous area wireless load monitoring products
- Strainstall achieves EU-type approval for its container weighing system
- JF Mimic installs system on new cruise vessel Harmony of the Seas
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey capability
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFD's HeliCom system used in world-first space to subsea call
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture 2016
- James Fisher delivers world-first with oil exchange in Belgian waters for Senvion
- James Fisher Rampion Security Vessel
- James Fisher Marine Services wins big at the EEEGR awards
- Strainstall provides specialised mooring monitoring for Hywind
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- Mojo Maritime launches Mermaid
- Strainstall wins the EEEGR Innovative Award 2015
- Fendercare Marine demonstrates commitment to CSR
26 September 2017
JFMS recognised for local content commitment with EEEGR award.
Award recognises JFMS's investment in people, infrastructure and the local supply chain in the East of England.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) is delighted to have been awarded the 'Best Regional Contribution to Local Content' award at the 2017 East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) awards ceremony held at Dunston Hall, Norwich, on the 14 September.
The award, which follows a year of significant investment by JFMS, is presented to the company which has made the largest contribution to the East of England, and JFMS has been recognised for its investment to people, infrastructure and the local supply chain over the past 12 months.
JFMS’s dedication to the area has seen it develop its state of the art Offshore Wind Management System (OWMS), to better service the region’s renewable projects. The Galloper OSC contract, awarded to JFMS, has also engendered further employment and investment.
Martin Sisley, managing director of services at JFMS, said of the award,
“We are delighted to have been awarded the 'Best Regional Contribution to Local Content' award, as it not only shows our dedication to enterprise in the East of England, but also how skilled the area is in terms of technical expertise and personnel.
“In the past 12 months we have managed many large scale projects in the region, and have seen the delivery of over 200,000 safe working hours on Galloper, and the full-time employment of over sixty staff. Every project we undertake is a combined team effort and this award is a credit to everyone at James Fisher.”