- James Fisher Subsea Excavation announces JV to support clients in China
- James Fisher attending Subsea Expo 2018
- JFD providing vital submarine rescue expertise training to the Indian Navy
- James Fisher Nigeria launched to provide extensive marine capabilities to local market
- JFD completes build of first two SPHLs as part of new safety-advanced range
- New powerboat world record set by Strainstall's offshore systems engineer
- Scotload’s zone 1 SmartLoad® products now with U.S. and Canadian certification
- JFD demonstrates NATO Submarine Rescue System capabilities
- JFMS recognised for local content commitment with EEEGR award
- Return To Scene delivers first Caribbean project for BP Trinidad & Tobago
- James Fisher releases its Summer 2017 Pelican newsletter
- JFMS cements its reputation as market leader
- Strainstall supports BAS Halley VI relocation project
- JFMS provides wpd Offshore Solutions GmbH with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFD prepares for final SPHL testing with Vanguard
- James Fisher engineering and technology open day
- JFD pressure tests artist's sculptures for an exhibition
- Launch of zone 1 hazardous area wireless load monitoring products
- Strainstall achieves EU-type approval for its container weighing system
- JF Mimic installs system on new cruise vessel Harmony of the Seas
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey capability
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFD's HeliCom system used in world-first space to subsea call
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture 2016
- James Fisher delivers world-first with oil exchange in Belgian waters for Senvion
- James Fisher Rampion Security Vessel
- James Fisher Marine Services wins big at the EEEGR awards
- Strainstall provides specialised mooring monitoring for Hywind
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- Mojo Maritime launches Mermaid
- Strainstall wins the EEEGR Innovative Award 2015
- Fendercare Marine demonstrates commitment to CSR
- EDS HV Group awarded termination and testing contract by ZTT
- JF Mimic signs condition monitoring software agreement with Stolt Tankers
30 August 2017
James Fisher releases its Summer 2017 Pelican newsletter
The Summer 2017 edition of the James Fisher quarterly newsletter, Pelican, is out now.
The Pelican newsletter aims to keep you informed of all the latest new around the James Fisher group of companies.
The Summer 2017 issue features the launch of JF Prolec's world-leading machine self-limiting product innovation, James Fisher Nuclear expanding its use of drones for industrial surveys as well as JF Marine Services' and Rotos 360's significant contract win for turnkey offshore wind turbine blade repairs.
Don't miss out:
You can also register to receive Pelican directly to your inbox.
The full Pelican Summer 2017 features list includes:
James Fisher has received recognition for the refuelling of HMS Queen Elizabeth.
JF Prolec launches world-leading self-limiting system which looks set to revolutionise the construction industry.
Rotos 360 has achieved record efficiency with a successful £3.5 million turnkey wind turbine blade repair contract.
Strainstall's specialised load monitoring equipment played a crucial role in helping safely relocate the Halley research station in Antarctica.
JFD makes creative use of the National Hyperbaric Centre for an innovative project.
ScanTech Offshore engineers have developed an innovative fully-automated system to monitor well test steam systems for a major oil company working on a campaign in Egypt.
We meet Simon Sanderson from ROTOS 360 the wind turbine specialist company which has just joined the James Fisher group.
JFD's sophisticated new diver breathing system completes its first commercial project.
JF Mimic had adapted its specialist condition monitoring software for the full fleet of Stolt tankers.
Major single-source subsea maintenance support contract for James Fisher Offshore.
JFD has won a four year framework agreement worth up to £10m to supply subsea equipment and support for UK Ministry of Defence Salvage and Marine Operations (S&MO).
James Fisher Nuclear is expanding its use of drones for industrial surveys.
Strainstall's Container Weight System expands on first year anniversary.
Fendercare Marine has established a partnership with MEP Pellegrini Marine Equipment for the manufacture and supply of vessel deck equipment, anchors and chains in a move which looks set to boost market share in Malaysia.
James Fisher Everard has a new managing director.
Subtech is expanding its bursary provision to support young women studying for maritime careers.
Fendercare Marine Ghana is helping to provide safer drinking water for local communities.
JFMS is celebrating a prestigious £5m contract win for a subsea survey campaign at Hinkley Point.
2017 marks the 170th anniversary for the James Fisher group.