- JFMS cements its reputation as market leader
- Strainstall supports BAS Halley VI relocation project
- JFMS provides wpd Offshore Solutions GmbH with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFD prepares for final SPHL testing with Vanguard
- James Fisher engineering and technology open day
- JFD pressure tests artist's sculptures for an exhibition
- Launch of zone 1 hazardous area wireless load monitoring products
- Strainstall achieves EU-type approval for its container weighing system
- JF Mimic installs system on new cruise vessel Harmony of the Seas
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey capability
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFD's HeliCom system used in world-first space to subsea call
- JFD and Wuhu sign joint venture 2016
- James Fisher delivers world-first with oil exchange in Belgian waters for Senvion
- James Fisher Rampion Security Vessel
- James Fisher Marine Services wins big at the EEEGR awards
- Strainstall provides specialised mooring monitoring for Hywind
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- Mojo Maritime launches Mermaid
- Strainstall wins the EEEGR Innovative Award 2015
- Fendercare Marine demonstrates commitment to CSR
20 September 2016
James Fisher Marine Services wins big at the EEEGR awards
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) is delighted to announce it has been awarded the prestigious Scottish Power Renewables Offshore Wind category at the 2016 East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) awards, held at Dunston Hall, Norwich, on 14 September.
The award, which is presented to the company who has made the biggest contribution to the offshore renewable sector in the past 12 months, recognised JFMS’s critical contributions to high profile contracts such as the offshore construction support contract for Galloper Offshore Wind Farm Ltd and the pioneering MeyGen tidal energy array project.
Martin Sisley, managing director of renewables at JFMS said of the win:
“We are delighted to have been awarded the offshore wind award by Scottish Power Renewables as it not only shows the skill and professionalism of our workforce, but also the expertise we have developed in a niche and incredibly intricate industry.
In the past 12 months we have provided large scale projects with O&M works, subsea services and offshore construction – often in tricky conditions- and the JFMS team has consistently delivered.
Every project we undertake is a combined team effort and this award is a credit to everyone at James Fisher.”
JFMS, part of James Fisher and Sons plc, offers innovative, effective and safe solutions to marine projects worldwide.