- JFMS provides offshore construction services at East Anglia ONE
- JF Prolec’s PCX systems successfully deploys across Ashleigh Contracts’ operations
- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
Fendercare supplies buoy systems off Rio de Janeiro coast
In August 2013 Fendercare Marine was awarded a contract to supply two mooring buoy systems to be situated off the coast of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The project is expected to be completed by mid-May 2014 with a value of over $800,000.
ExxonMobil Chemical Ltd
- Full calculations and technical support for ExxonMobil’s mooring buoy system
- Full project management
- Products including chain, anchor, foam filled 9T mooring buoy with mounted quick release hooks, chain swivel and sinker
- Full documentation and certification delivered in a presentation folder and on DVD
- Provision of high quality mooring systems with low maintenance
- Support where needed after delivery
- Continuing to maintain a great relationship with ExxonMobil Chemical Brazil
- Service led approach