- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Burbo Bank (DONG Energy) receives offshore wind farm support from Osiris
During summer 2008 Osiris (now part of James Fisher Subsea) were contracted by DONG Energy to provide diving and tower access services for the offshore wind farm Burbo Bank.
Following Osiris's involvement in the cable installation project, its latest project at this site was to complete the underwater inspection of the foundation units, rock armour and cathodic protection systems. Tower access trained personnel took cathodic protection readings using a silver / silver-chloride half cell to measure the resistance occurring at each location.
Other aspects of the project included underwater video inspection, close visual inspection (CVI) of the local marine growth and scour protection assessment with detailed reports.
- Inspection of foundations
- Cathodic protection
- Scour protection assessment
- Detailed inspection reports
Download the Burbo Bank 2008 case study.