- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
Burbo Bank (DONG Energy) receives offshore wind farm support from Osiris
During summer 2008 Osiris (now part of James Fisher Subsea) were contracted by DONG Energy to provide diving and tower access services for the offshore wind farm Burbo Bank.
Following Osiris's involvement in the cable installation project, its latest project at this site was to complete the underwater inspection of the foundation units, rock armour and cathodic protection systems. Tower access trained personnel took cathodic protection readings using a silver / silver-chloride half cell to measure the resistance occurring at each location.
Other aspects of the project included underwater video inspection, close visual inspection (CVI) of the local marine growth and scour protection assessment with detailed reports.
- Inspection of foundations
- Cathodic protection
- Scour protection assessment
- Detailed inspection reports
Download the Burbo Bank 2008 case study.