- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
- Flavio terminal supplied with SOLAS compliant, CWS fitted reach stackers
Osiris locate fault on the Moyle Interconnector
Osiris Marine Services performed diving and remotely operated vehicle (ROV) services on the Moyle Interconnector to attempt to locate a fault within the subsea HVDC interconnector.
Utilising the DP1 barge, the Atlantis, with a dredging and mass flow excavation tool, full diving spread and ROV teams, Osiris undertook deburial, fault investigations, POPIE and TSS fault location.
The Moyle Interconnector, which consists of two 250 MW, links the electricity grids of Northern Ireland and Scotland between convertor stations at Ballycronan More in Islandmagee and Auchencrosh in Ayrshire.
- Diving services
- ROV services
- Cable deburial
- Fault investigation and location
Download the Moyle Interconnector case study.