- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Osiris locate fault on the Moyle Interconnector
Osiris Marine Services performed diving and remotely operated vehicle (ROV) services on the Moyle Interconnector to attempt to locate a fault within the subsea HVDC interconnector.
Utilising the DP1 barge, the Atlantis, with a dredging and mass flow excavation tool, full diving spread and ROV teams, Osiris undertook deburial, fault investigations, POPIE and TSS fault location.
The Moyle Interconnector, which consists of two 250 MW, links the electricity grids of Northern Ireland and Scotland between convertor stations at Ballycronan More in Islandmagee and Auchencrosh in Ayrshire.
- Diving services
- ROV services
- Cable deburial
- Fault investigation and location
Download the Moyle Interconnector case study.