- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
Supporting Shell’s Prelude FLNG
Shell is to build the world’s first floating liquefied natural gas facility (FLNG) and Fendercare Marine has been awarded a contract to support mooring and monitoring equipment for this innovative vessel.
The vessel holds the potential to unlock vital energy resources offshore, without the need to lay pipelines and build processing plants on land.
“The award of this contract demonstrates our ability to provide solutions to projects at the forefront of the FLNG industry”, says Phil Shaw, marine sales manager, at Fendercare Marine.
Shell to build the world’s first floating liquefied natural gas facility (FLNG) which holds the potential to unlock vital energy resources offshore.
- Project support to Shell’s ambitious and highly innovative development
- Supply of fenders, fender davits, quick release hooks and mooring monitoring systems required by the Prelude FLNG
- Reduced operational risk
- Service-led approach
- Crucial support to highly significant offshore project