- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Supporting Shell’s Prelude FLNG
Shell is to build the world’s first floating liquefied natural gas facility (FLNG) and Fendercare Marine has been awarded a contract to support mooring and monitoring equipment for this innovative vessel.
The vessel holds the potential to unlock vital energy resources offshore, without the need to lay pipelines and build processing plants on land.
“The award of this contract demonstrates our ability to provide solutions to projects at the forefront of the FLNG industry”, says Phil Shaw, marine sales manager, at Fendercare Marine.
Shell to build the world’s first floating liquefied natural gas facility (FLNG) which holds the potential to unlock vital energy resources offshore.
- Project support to Shell’s ambitious and highly innovative development
- Supply of fenders, fender davits, quick release hooks and mooring monitoring systems required by the Prelude FLNG
- Reduced operational risk
- Service-led approach
- Crucial support to highly significant offshore project