- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
Modular saturation diving systems
Divex's modular saturation diving systems are designed to be rapidly deployable and flexible to allow for vessel configuration.
The modules designed by Divex, now part of JFD, can be quickly assembled and achieve accurate alignment in order to minimise expensive mobilisation time in port.
Divex designed and manufactured a fully transportable Lloyds Class 300 metre rated, 12 man saturation diving system on-budget and on-time.
Shanghai Salvage Co. Ltd.
- Design, build and delivery of the system
- 6, 9 or 12 man capacity / flexibility
- Fully compliant with Lloyds classification
- Fully transportable and rapidly deployable
Download the Diving saturation system for Shanghai salvage case study.