Off the coast of Australia: Subsea 7 project support
Divex (now part of JFD) offer a flexible range of designs of 12, 18 and 24 man saturation systems for integration into new diving support vessels.
Divex's integrated saturation diving systems represent state-of-the-art technology. Recent innovations and the adaptation of existing technologies for diving applications have resulted in significant operational advantages. Operators are now able to continue working in sea states which would previously have seen the suspension of diving.
Divex installed a state-of-the-art 24 man, fixed, 300 metre saturation diving system into a newbuild diving support vessel.
Subsea 7 (DSV Seven Atlantic)
- Design, build and delivery of the system
- 24 man, twin bell and lifeboat systems
- Computer-based control system providing automation of life support and hyperbaric environment control
- NORSOK and IMCA conformity
- Use of electrically powered winches for Bell launch and recovery systems (LARS) with variable speed drive to reduce noise and improve bell handling PLC control system allowing fully automated control of all system functions
- Advances in communications, entertainment systems, lighting and fire suppression systems