- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
- Flavio terminal supplied with SOLAS compliant, CWS fitted reach stackers
James Fisher assists with inspection diving in the Celtic Sea
In summer 2013, Fendercare Marine was contracted to assist in the inspection of the subsea structure of Kinsale A platform, one of Ireland's longest established gas production platforms.
The team carried out a wide range of examinations to ensure the safety of its structure, ranging from general visual inspection of the platform through to close visual inspection of individual welds and removal of extensive marine growth.
PSE Kinsale Energy
- Inspection diving services
- Visual inspection of individual welds
- Underwater video photography
- Marine growth cleaning
- Ensuring integrity and safety of platform subsea structure
- Reduced operational risks and maintenance costs
Download the Inspection diving in the Celtic Sea case study.