- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
- Flavio terminal supplied with SOLAS compliant, CWS fitted reach stackers
Fixed saturation diving systems
Divex offer a flexible range of 12, 18 and 24 man saturation systems for integration into new diving support vessels.
Divex's (now JFD's) integrated saturation diving systems are state-of-the-art. Recent innovations and the adaptation of existing technologies for diving applications have resulted in significant operational advantages and allow operators to continue working in sea states which would previously have seen the suspension of diving.
Designed, built and installed an 18 man, fixed, 300 metres saturation diving system into a newbuild diving support vessel (DSV) on time and on budget.
DOF Subsea (DSV Skandi Singapore)
- Design, build and delivery of the system
- 18 man single bell and lifeboat system
- Conventional, direct operation saturation
- Control 350msw depth rating
- Designed and constructed to DNV class