- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Fixed saturation diving systems
Divex offer a flexible range of 12, 18 and 24 man saturation systems for integration into new diving support vessels.
Divex's (now JFD's) integrated saturation diving systems are state-of-the-art. Recent innovations and the adaptation of existing technologies for diving applications have resulted in significant operational advantages and allow operators to continue working in sea states which would previously have seen the suspension of diving.
Designed, built and installed an 18 man, fixed, 300 metres saturation diving system into a newbuild diving support vessel (DSV) on time and on budget.
DOF Subsea (DSV Skandi Singapore)
- Design, build and delivery of the system
- 18 man single bell and lifeboat system
- Conventional, direct operation saturation
- Control 350msw depth rating
- Designed and constructed to DNV class