ExxonMobil, Brazil awards Fendercare contract for its fixed fendering solution
In March 2012, Fendercare Marine was awarded a contract to supply and install cone fixed fendering panel systems at the ExxonMobil Ilha terminal situated in Rio de Janeiro.
The project was to supply fixed fender panel systems with full accessories.
ExxonMobil Chemical Ltd
- Full design package including full set of drawings
- Full project management
- Provision of two rubber cone fenders with installation and mounting sets, supplied with tall steel frontal panel, top rub rail, panel to rubber bolt sets, rubber to stool bolt sets, painted steel mounting stools, concrete to stool anchor rod sets, weight chains, tension chains, shear chains and chain anchors for mounting of system to existing concrete
- Two years' worth of spare parts
- Steel anchor templates for installing the panel system onto the existing concrete structure
- Full documentation and certification provided and delivered in a presentation folder and on DVD
- Provision of high quality cone fixed fendering panel systems
- highly effective relationship maintained with ExxonMobil Chemical Brazil
- Service led approach
Download the Fixed fendering solution for ExxonMobil case study.