- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Fendercare supply Great Yarmouth port
In October 2013, Fendercare Marine was awarded a substantial contract for Eastport UK, Norfolk’s premier port.
The contract further enhances Fendercare Marine's position as the world’s largest operator of genuine Yokohama brand pneumatic fenders.
The contract, won against strong international competition, is for the supply of 17 Yokohama pneumatic fenders to be used at the Great Yarmouth port.
- Provision of 17 pieces of Yokohama pneumatic fenders measuring 2.0 x 3.5 metres complete with lorry tyre nets
- Meeting extremely stringent technical requirements
- Provision of high quality fender products with zero defects (ISO 17357:2002)
- Service-led approach
Jamie Frater, CEO for Eastport UK, attested to the benefits by stating, “The new Yokohama fenders we have purchased from Fendercare Marine are a proven product and provide us with greater flexibility to cater for a range of different sized vessels, further enhancing the attractiveness and suitability of the outer harbour to our current and future customers.”
Download the Fendercare awarded contract for Eastport UK case study.