- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
- Flavio terminal supplied with SOLAS compliant, CWS fitted reach stackers
James Fisher provides support services for Dolwin 1 Alpha offshore wind farm
Dolwin 1 Alpha required the de-burial and recovery of export cables with the use of a mass flow excavator (MFE) in the summer of 2013.
Osiris Marine Services (now part of James Fisher Subsea) worked within close proximity of the cable vessel to support operations. Showcasing Osiris’s ability to work on large projects within the renewables industry, this venture strengthened its knowledge of cable handling and de-burial operations.
Utilising a DP2 vessel, the team successfully carried out cable excavation using Reef Subsea’s T4000 tool, as well as an R2 Sonic 2024 echosounder multibeam and processors.
- Mass flow excavation
- Multibeam survey
- Cable tone generation
- Cable installation support
Download the Dolwin 1 Alpha offshore wind farm case study.