- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
IBEEV - Caspian Sea off Kazakhstan
Ice Breaking Emergency Evacuation Vessel (IBEEV) is currently used in one of the world's largest offshore natural gas developments.
Divex (now part of JFD) won several significant contracts to design, manufacture and supply their breathing air system (BAS) and combustion air system (CAS) equipment for IBEEV (Ice Breaking Emergency Evacuation Vessel) rescue vehicles. Also providing shipyard liaison, consultancy and attendance at the final commissioning and sea trials.
Contract for breathing air systems (BAS) and combustion air system (CAS) technology for onboard IBEEV emergency ice breaking evacuation vessel.
- Design, manufacture and installation of ship’s engine air supply systems
- Design and supply of personal scrubbers for evacuees
- BAS allows for six hour control of evacuee compartment environmental atmosphere
- CAS allows IBEEV to operate safely including during shallow water ice-breaking within toxic-hydrocarbon environment by using independent air supply