- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
“Dirty Harry” Diving System
The “Dirty Harry” Contaminated Water Diving System is designed to provide a safe and efficient surface supplied system which minimises the risk of contact between the diver and the water in which he is diving.
The basic method of achieving this is by providing a closed circuit breathing system whereby the diver’s gas is returned to the surface and exhausted to the atmosphere rather than exhausting into the water. As well as offering respiratory protection, a heavy duty rubber membrane drysuit which attaches directly to the helmet provides the diver with full skin protection.
Divex (now part of JFD) secured a contract to provide its “Dirty Harry” contaminated water diving systems to a US government law enforcement agency.
• Manufacturing and delivery of sets
• In-country training
- High levels of safety and protection in contaminated situations
- Respiratory and skin protection
- Allows search and recovery and disaster control operations in contaminated waters
Download the Dirty Harry case study.