- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
The National Petroleum Company in Abu Dhabi uses Strainstall's compression load cells
Strainstall has supplied 42 compression load cells to the National Petroleum Company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
In an order from Gulf Incon International for the supply and installation of a module weighing system, these 300 and 500 tonne load cells will form the basis of the computerised weighing system to weigh and determine the centre of gravity of large offshore oil rigs, jack-up rigs and vessels. This constitutes the first big order for Strainstall’s stainless steel, type 7510 compression load cells.
Strainstall, as a world leader in all areas of load measurement, strain and stress determination, offers a range of high quality load cells to suit most weighing applications. Highly accurate, Strainstall's load cells are suitable for aggressive environments and have high resistance to offset loads.
With over 45 years' experience, Strainstall provides the right products and services, at the right time.
- Stainless steel construction
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
- Range of amplifiers and displays
- Suitable for aggressive environments
- Intrinsically safe solutions, from a world-leading provider of load measurement solutions