- MOL LNG Transport (Europe) Ltd equip its LNG fleet’s marine cranes with SmartLoad® load monitoring
- Fendercare Marine’s fenders continued success story for Forth Logistics Marine Services
- Fendercare Marine supports critical mooring operations at ABP’s Southampton terminal
- Installing BridgeStrike monitoring system for London Underground
Deep mine countermeasure divers use Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment (CDLSE)
Stealth Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) is the latest development in Closed Circuit Mixed Gas Underwater Breathing Apparatus (CC UBA).
CDLSE represents state of the art technology in Mine Countermeasures Explosive Ordnance Disposal (MCM EOD) underwater life support technology as it offers increased levels of diver safety, equipment reliability, maintainability, operational capability and mission versatility.
UK Royal Navy
Divex, now part of JFD, deliver 150 Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment (CDLSE) for deep mine countermeasures diving.
• Manufacturing of rebreather sets
• Design and supply of full redundancy and bailout systems
• Full training on use and maintenance of sets
• World-wide in-service support
- Fully non-magnetic and low acoustic to NATO standards
- Highly reliable and long-endurance
- Fully supported by comprehensive in-service support
Download the CDLSE case study.