Case studies archiveSales Enquiry
- Strainstall's CWS installed on all DP World Southampton straddle carriers
- StressAlert™ to enhance Gaza FSO's safety
- Supporting PFSP decommissioning at Sellafield
- CDLSE - Clearance Divers' Life Support Equipment
- Supplying James Fisher's "Dirty Harry" contaminated water diving system
- Divex assists US Navy: Deck transfer lock for Oceaneering
- Breaking the ice: Diving equipment for evacuation vessels
- Diving saturation system for Shanghai salvage
- NATO Submarine Rescue System
- Subsea 7 saturation diving system
- Design, build, and installation of fixed saturation diving system
- Structural monitoring for the Queensferry Crossing
- Supporting the London Olympics: Inspection and measurement services
- 175 tonne CALM buoy recovery
- BP Angola Export Tanker Support Services
- Mass flow excavation: James Fisher's HydroDigger in action
- Risk removal at Magnox fuel storage pond
- James Fisher tanker answers emergency call
- Supplying connectors to the Papa Terra offshore oil field
- Structural monitoring for offshore wind turbine foundations
- Off the coast of Australia: Subsea 7 project support
- StressAlert™ hull monitoring system for Hyundai
- $25million fendering contract with the US Navy
- Equipment and monitoring for world's first FLNG
- Tension monitoring solution for pipe-laying vessel
- Vessel Motion Monitoring System (VMMS)™ on board "Eden Rose"
- Inspection diving in the Celtic Sea
- Fendercare supply Great Yarmouth port
- Supplying buoy systems off Rio de Janeiro coast
- 2006-2013: Completing over 70 STS operations globally for ExxonMobil
- Design and supply of mooring buoys for the French Navy
- Fendercare conducts LNG STS transfer in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Diving and ROV services to Walney II wind farm
- Supporting the Wello Penguin Wave Energy Converter
- Intergroup collaboration for Total
- Burj Khalifa structural health monitoring
- Strainstall’s Red Sea rig stability project
- Compression load cells for National Petroleum Company, Abu Dhabi
- Load testing of offshore pedestal mounted cranes
- Deflection, vibration, strain monitoring
- Northern Lights: shore-end installation services
- Diving support services at Scroby Sands
- Offshore wind farm support at Burbo Bank for DONG Energy
- Kentish Flats offshore wind farm: diving personnel
- Personnel supply to LINCS offshore wind farm
- East West Interconnector Project: mobilising the DP1 barge
- Dolwin 1 Alpha offshore wind farm – cable de-burial and recovery
- Providing a confined space rescue support team to the Gwynt y Môr offshore wind farm
- Harbour decontamination with Prolec system
- Marina restoration – 32,000 tonnes of sediment
- Port and lock maintenance: worldwide support
- Power station construction in Switzerland
- Freshwater banks
- German waterways
- Harbour reclamation
- Inshore dredging
- Rescue of AS28 Priz – the entangled Russian submersible
- Fixed fendering solution for ExxonMobil
- Submarine rescue capability for Singapore
- Transfer under pressure interface for Swedish Navy
- Air mobilisation of entire James Fisher Submarine Rescue Service
- Thanet offshore wind farm
- Moyle Interconnector
- Motorway construction
- Prolec adapt pcX-3D for specialised subsea application
- JFD demonstrates NATO Submarine Rescue System capabilities
- JFSE responds to SapuraKencana's subsea trenching needs
- Setting sail with the Indonesian Navy
- Flavio terminal supplied with SOLAS compliant, CWS fitted reach stackers
Case studies archive
Find out more about some of the previous global projects James Fisher has been involved in.
Click on one of the links from our archive library below or view stories in grid format by clicking on the yellow button.
Pioneering contract sees Flavio terminal in Italy supplied with four Kalmar reach stackers each fitted with Strainstall's Container Weight System (CWS).
One of Europe's largest container terminal operators commits to CWS for its 90 straddle carriers.
StressAlert™ to enhance Gaza FSO's safety
Strainstall's hull stress monitoring system to continuously monitor the structural integrity of the FSO's hull under operating parameters.
JFSE designs the world's only mass controlled flow excavation tool capable of trenching pipelines of more than 60" in a single pass.
JFD participates in simulated submarine rescue operations as part of Exercise Northern Sun 2017.
JFN's expertise and facilities allow Sellafield to progress PFSP decommissioning programme promptly and in a cost-effective way.
Submarine rescue capability for Singapore
James Fisher Defence provides Republic of Singapore Navy with complete submarine rescue capability.
James Fisher Defence designs and manufactures transfer under pressure interface for Swedish Navy.
Deflection, vibration, strain monitoring
Strainstall is equipped to undertake dynamic response testing of structures, with quick-to-mobilise equipment that can be easily set up on site.
Burj Khalifa structural health monitoring
Strainstall completed a monitoring contract on the tallest man-made structure ever built - the Burj Khalifa Tower in Dubai.
Strainstall provides an instrumentation and monitoring service for offshore pedestal mounted cranes.
Strainstall’s Red Sea rig stability project
Strainstall assisted with rig stability and pile testing in Red Sea.
Intergroup collaboration for Total
The supply of a critical mooring monitoring solution to oil giant Total has seen James Fisher group companies come together in fruitful collaboration.
Providing a confined space rescue support team to the Gwynt y Môr offshore wind farm
03 June 2014
James Fisher Subsea assists with the confined space rescue support team at Gwynt y Môr offshore wind farm.
Personnel supply to LINCS offshore wind farm
Osiris supplies cross trained personnel to the LINCS offshore wind farm for services above and below the surface.