- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
Fendercare wins $25 million US Navy contract
US Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD) awards Fendercare Marine a 5 year contract worth up to $25 million to supply fendering solutions to the US Navy.
The contract was awarded by the US Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD) for the procurement of Yokohama hydro-pneumatic fenders and the associated installation, support, shipping and travel. The contract was awarded in September 2012 and is expected to be completed by September 2017, with the work being undertaken using Fendercare Marine’s worldwide network of bases.
The US Navy has had zero defects with fenders provided through Fendercare Marine who have played a vital part in ensuring that the US submarine fleet’s mooring capabilities continue positively throughout the world.
“Everyone at Fendercare Marine is delighted to have secured this contract. This is a testament to our ability to provide high quality, reliable products and the required levels of customer service that goes with it’’, professed Fendercare Marine managing director, Eric Plane.
Fendercare Marine has been awarded a five year contract worth up to $25 million to supply fendering solutions to the US Navy.
- Supplying US Navy with products from ship-to-quay, on-board and submarine berthing solutions
- Providing ISO 17357 hydro-pneumatic fenders
- Assisting US Navy with installation, support, shipping and travel
- Extremely stringent technical requirements set by US Navy have been met
- Provision of high quality products - achieving zero defects with fenders
- Service-led approach
Download the $25 million fendering contract with the US Navy.