- James Fisher Prolec PCX system makes the cut for VINCI
- Strainstall Malaysia obtains major cable-stayed bridge contract in the Philippines
- Strainstall monitoring system helps restore production for major FPSO
- Strainstall partners with First Subsea on world’s largest floating offshore wind farm
ExxonMobil crude oil and refined product STS operations
Between 2006 and 2013 Fendercare Marine has conducted over 70 ship-to-ship (STS) operations globally to assist ExxonMobil with the offshore transfer of petroleum based products.
Fendercare Marine to provide full 24 hour, 7 days a week coordination of STS operations in the following areas: Aruba, Fujairah, Scapa Flow, Southwold, Malaysia, Singapore, Yosu and West Africa.
ExxonMobil / SeaRiver
- The supply of Yokohama original fenders, all fender mooring equipment, Yokohama cargo / LPG hoses and support craft to rig / unrig the fenders.
- The services of a Fendercare Marine STS superintendent who acts as POAC, advising on the berthing / un-berthing of the vessels and supervising the transfer
- Fendercare Marine has over 40 STS bases globally. Strategically placed, they allow us to assist our clients with all their worldwide needs and requirements
- We continue to successfully transfer all cargo types including petroleum, LPG, LNG and bulk
- All operations are conducted strictly in accordance with the Ship-to-Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals and Liquefied Gases
- Exemplary environmental performance - Fendercare Marine has achieved and maintained an impeccable environmental performance with zero spills to water throughout our history
- Fendercare Marine STS operators have access to our technical marine assurance team who offer a wealth of marine experience
Download the ExxonMobil STS operations case study.