James Fisher Offshore Terminal Services improves the operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness of offshore terminals through the delivery of integrated marine solutions.
James Fisher Offshore Terminal Services (JFOTS) ensures asset reliability and availability, providing turnkey, end-to-end management of offshore terminals, allowing for safe and efficient product transfers.
JFOTS acts as the project interface between the group’s in-house expertise and services. This integrated model provides full access to the group’s wider capabilities while maintaining a single interface, enabling an efficient and cost-effective mechanism of offshore terminal management for its customers globally.
Why choose James Fisher Offshore Terminal Services?
- Streamlined customer supply chain eliminating margin-on-margin costs
- Reduces variation and interface risk
- Maintains excellent safety record
- Able to provide locally-sourced solutions
Explore the solutions JF Offshore Terminal Services provides
Offshore terminal services
- CALM buoy and CBM system operations and maintenance
- Concept/FEED engineering to develop the right terminal solution
- Diving inspection/intervention
- Floating and submarine hose testing, repair and replacement
- Installation, hook-up and commissioning of the offshore terminal
- Mooring hawser repair and replacement
- Mooring masters to facilitate safe connection, loading/offloading and disconnection from the terminal
- Partnerships with leading OEMs to provide the complete terminal mooring
- Provision of the bespoke offshore terminal management system (OTMS)™
- Provision of vessels and personnel
- Refurbishment/overhaul of existing terminal mooring systems
- Routine daily operations and maintenance
- Specialist surveys of catenary anchor leg mooring (CALM) buoys, conventional buoy mooring (CBM) and pipeline end manifolds (PLEM)
- Read article
James Fisher Decommissioning’s SEABASS system gets recognised at Decom Week 2023Read article
James Fisher and Abu Dhabi's NMDC Group sign strategic agreementRead article
JFD conducts hydrostatic pressure testRead article
JFD hosts a dive tank test and demonstrationRead article
JFD conduct two remote audits for Heerema MarineRead article
New James Fisher Strainstall brand combines group's asset monitoring capabilitiesRead article
James Fisher acquires Subsea Engenuity Ltd to increase offshore decommissioning capabilitiesRead article