The role will assist with driving profitability and sales generation. As Sales Manager for Fendercare you will have overall responsibility for all sales deliverables to maximise relationships and revenue within existing customers. You will be expected to manage and co-ordinate the workload and efforts of the internal sales force, developing a customer focused / pro-active sales ethos for the sales team.
Responsibilities / Commitments (Deliverables & KPI’s)
- Strategic and day-to-day management of customers and Internal Sales Team.
- Developing, planning, implementing and leading activities to achieve the sales objectives of the region.
- Effective management of sales pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Monitor daily sales enquiries/handling/following
- On-going training/mentoring internal sales team in line with the FCME strategy
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Oversight of sales receipt/distribution and ensuring timely follow up of enquiries generated and passed over by external sales team.
- Requirement to carry out any other ad hoc duties as and when required under instruction of line manager
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours
- Ability to problem solve whilst dealing with new enquiries, leads & developing existing business and retention of existing business Sales Management experience in marine and/or offshore oil and gas environment or similar industry
- Confident negotiator and ability to adapt face to face with all sizes of clients on all levels Strong operational and sales background
- Strong customer service is essential, familiar with overcoming problems whilst finding solutions
- Excellent time management skills, self-motivated with the ability to schedule own workload to achieve targets and deadlines
- Prepare and maintain key clients records
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and team building qualities and excellent inter personal skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant work experience will be taken into consideration in lieu of degree.
- Experience / confidence in following up new business leads
- Evidence of a strong business acumen
- Experience of delivering presentations to Senior Management