Sage Systems Accountant
The Sage Systems Accountant would be responsible for providing central support to all JF Group users of Sage 200, ensuring related financial & business processes meet the diverse and changing needs of the JF Group and assist in implementing Sage 200 across the Group.
- Assist in carrying out business process reviews of JF Group companies prior to identifying whether Sage 200 is a good fit for the business.
- Act as Project Lead to ensure successful implementation of Sage 200 across the JF Group.
- Identify and implement business process improvements and changes
- Provide strategic direction for Sage – e.g. Sage has many modules & functions that may prove beneficial to the Group that should be evaluated on a cost benefit basis
- Act as user support and focal point between users and the JF Sage partner.
- Ensure the systems are adequate to support the current & future reporting requirements of the JF Group
- Ensure consistent configuration & set up of existing & future Sage companies across the JF Group
- Act as main Gatekeeper for administration rights across the JF Group , centrally managing/monitoring security & user access
- Document and implement process maps and users guides
- Be responsible for test plans and system upgrades
- Support Internal Audit with system and process reviews
Qualifications and Experience
- Business focused qualified accountant
- Strong experience of Sage 200 (Financials, Projects, Manufacturing and Stock)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working closely with other departments & 3rd party vendors
- Project management experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work effectively within a team and alone on own initiative