- To fully manage and support all aspects of vessel operational capability & Safety readiness, ensuring full compliance with the company SMS and Third party stakeholder requirements.
- To provide support to the Technical Director relating to all matters of the vessel's Techincal and operational vessel management.
- To provide complete operational Control & support of the Company EMSA contract.
- To provide support to the company Agency Business requirements.
- Arrange in service repairs/ survey for vessels and equipment and LSA.
- Arrange attendance of surveyors as required ensuring full class and flag compliance at all times.
- Carry out Purchasing / Work order duties relating to technical spare parts & Service ( using AMOS).
- Manage & support planned maintenance systems.
- Create and build specifications of any dry dock, upgrade or repair periods.
- Carry out on board inspections periodically.
- Manage Analytical investigation, trending and plan effective whole ship operation.
- Develop excellent relationships with Crew.
- Oil Major Vetting preparation.
- Such other duties commensurate with the position as may be determined from time to time by the Technical Director.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have seagoing experience min sea time 2 years. Industry recognised seagoing EOOW or OOW background required.
- Good understanding proficient in the use of PMS and SMS compliance systems.
- Understanding of Ship's certification and survey requirements
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Must have the right to work in the U.K.
- Must have a full U.K. driving Licence.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice
This role will be based in Barrow in Furness. However Home work in North east / Humberside area of England could be considered for the Right Candidate.
27th March 2017
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org