Graduate internship scheme
James Fisher 2021 graduate internship scheme
We are excited to announce the launch of our new graduate internship scheme!
Aware of the impact Covid-19 has had on career options for recent graduates, we’re providing successful candidates the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
Each internship will last for six months, beginning in late March 2021, and will enable graduates to develop practical skills in one of the following disciplines: HR, business development, graphic design, and marketing. Successful applicants will receive on-the-job training and support within a structured framework, while playing an important role in progressing key projects across the James Fisher group.
All internships will be home-based until the eventual re-opening of our usual UK work environments – in line with national and local COVID-19 safety measures.
Our 2021 internship programme is only available for recent graduates, and applicants should have a degree qualification relating to their chosen position. All applicants must also be available to start on 29th March, 2021.
Apply for the 2021 internship programme today
- HR project graduate intern
- Marketing graduate intern (copy and content writer)
- Marketing graduate intern (graphic designer)
- Business development intern
- Business development intern at James Fisher Shipping Services
- Marketing intern at JFD
- Strategy Graduate Intern at JFD
- Strategic business development intern at Fendercare